Syn free on Slimming World when using Healthy Extra A choice
250g Dry Fusilli Pasta
115g Mushrooms (roughly chopped)
1 Large Red Onion (diced)
1 Mushroom Stock Pot
1tbsp Dried Parsley
1tsp Mustard Powder
90g 50% Less Fat Cheddar (grated)
150g tube Primula Light
150g Ham (chopped into small pieces)
1 egg (beaten)
300ml Boiling Water
1. Preheat the oven to 200’c/Gas 6.
2. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions and strain before setting aside.
3. Meanwhile 300ml of stock using the mushroom stock pot and 300ml of boiling water.
4. In a bowl mix together Quark, egg, red onion, mushrooms, ham, parsley, mustard powder and grated cheese.
5. Add the stock and cooked pasta and mix well before pouring into a large oven dish.
6. Squeeze the Primula light on top of the mixture and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Serve and Eat!
NB. This recipe uses the healthy extra a choice of cheese for each portion, otherwise it would be 6 syns per person. The portion above is a quarter of the bake made using the above ingredients to give you an idea of portion size.
If you enjoy reading my blog please do feel free to click through the different tabs to find weight loss tips, reviews, lifestyle articles, giveaways, recipes and lots more! If you would like to sign up to receive my weekly newsletter containing all that weeks posts direct to your inbox so you never miss a giveaway or post that might interest you just pop your email address in the box below and don’t forget to also click to the confirmation email you will receive.