Takes about 1 hour however most of the time is waiting for it to cook so other things can be made in the meantime!
Syn free on Slimming World when using Healthy Extra A choice
250g dry pasta shapes (I prefer fusilli)
300g Mushrooms (Quartered)
1 large onion (peeled and sliced)
80g Baby Spinach
180g 50% less fat cheddar cheese (grated)
1 mushroom or vegetable stock pot
200ml boiling water
5 Cloves of Garlic (peeled and crushed)
Low Calorie cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 200’c and boil pasta in a large pan according to packet instructions and drain.
2. Meanwhile spray a frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and fry the garlic, onion and mushrooms until tender but not too soft as they will cook further in the oven.
3. Make the stock using the 200ml of boiling water and stock pot.
4. In a large ovenproof dish mix together the cooked pasta, the onion, garlic and mushrooms from the frying pan, the quark, the baby spinach, the stock, and 120g of the cheese.
5. Sprinkle the remaining 60g of cheese over the top and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.] or until golden on top and hot throughout.
If you like the look of this recipe and use Pinterest pin the image below and save it for later!
If you enjoy reading my blog please do feel free to click through the different tabs to find weight loss tips, reviews, lifestyle articles, giveaways, recipes and lots more!
If you would like to sign up to receive my weekly newsletter containing all that weeks posts direct to your inbox so you never miss a giveaway or post that might interest you just pop your email address in the box below and you will get a FREE one week Meal Plan designed by me! Don’t forget to also click to the confirmation email you will receive.