1. Throw them away – whilst this may seem a waste of money just think of the extra money you will waste if you continue to eat these unhealthy foods but also pay for a weight loss club! If you don’t want to throw them away however then maybe one of the other suggestions below is for you.
2. Give them to a neighbour – do you have a neighbour that could use them? This is a quick easy way to get rid of the items and have them out of your house pretty instantly.
3. Throw a party and cook and serve all of the food, asking guests to take the leftovers with them or throw them away.
4. Donate them to a food bank – whilst you think that surely no one would want your box of Christmas themed Crisps still, to a family with very little they would appreciate these and a food bank will ensure they go to someone in need.
5. Donate them to a local community group – there are so many local community groups who may be able to use them, worth a phone call or email to enquire.
6. Portion them up and calculate the syn value or points value of whatever plan you follow and then treat yourself to them in the coming weeks etc.
7. Freeze them in portions that you can defrost when you are allowing yourself to have them.
8. Give them to family or friends, whilst this is just as good as giving them to a neighbour in some respects it depends how quickly you can have them gone from your house. The sooner the better or you will continue to snack!
9. Eat them and put off starting your diet or weight loss plan for a week or two – whilst this is seen as an easy option it is worth remembering that in that week or two you could be gaining even more weight to then have to lose! The choice is of course yours!
If you enjoy reading my blog please do feel free to click through the different tabs to find weight loss tips, reviews, lifestyle articles, giveaways, recipes and lots more!
If you would like to sign up to receive my weekly newsletter containing all that weeks posts direct to your inbox so you never miss a giveaway or post that might interest you just pop your email address in the box below and you will get a FREE one week Meal Plan designed by me! Don’t forget to also click to the confirmation email you will receive.