This is a really lovely recipe for Spaghetti Primavera a tasty filling pasta meal that is colourful and full of flavour. Quite easy to make I thought you would like the recipe!
Syn free on EE, serves 4.
200g dried spaghetti
1.2 litres hot vegetable stock
2 small finely chopped onions
1 tsp dried thyme
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
150g baby carrots
100g frozen petit pois
100g frozen broad beans
2 courgettes finely sliced
2 egg yolks
100g fine asparagus cut into 1 inch long pieces
8 tbsp. quark
1. Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions but so it isn’t too soft and still has a bite to it, drain and return to the pan.
2. In a separate pan bring the vegetable stock to the boil and add the onion, garlic, carrots and thyme, bring back to the boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the petit pois, broad beans and courgette then bring back to the boil and simmer for another couple of minutes.
4. Add the asparagus and simmer for a further minute.
5. Remove 200ml of the liquid from the pan and keep aside.
6. Drain the remainder of the stock pan and add the vegetables to the spaghetti.
7. Mix the 200ml of stock with the quark, and egg yolks until well combined.
8. Add the quark mix to the spaghetti and vegetables and heat on a medium heat for 1-2 minutes until the sauce has thickened and then serve immediately.
If you enjoy reading my blog please do feel free to click through the different tabs to find weight loss tips, reviews, lifestyle articles, giveaways, recipes and lots more!
If you would like to sign up to receive my weekly newsletter containing all that weeks posts direct to your inbox so you never miss a giveaway or post that might interest you just pop your email address in the box below and you will get a FREE one week Meal Plan designed by me! Don’t forget to also click to the confirmation email you will receive.