1. I am going to lose weight and get back to my target weight.
2. I am going to make sure I continue taking my asthma medication and getting all the support with it I can so to hopefully be able to run again.
3. To make more time to keep in contact with friends.
4. To stop letting people drain my mental energy, I need to realise who drains me and look after my own mental health by limiting the stresses I take on of others.
5. To declutter and organise the house better, if I don’t use it I don’t need it!
6. To spend more time with my sister, we went shopping together last week child free and I realised how much I miss just spending time with her.
7. To continue to grow my blog and fill in my tax return.
8. I am going to read more and listen to audio books more rather than just wasting time watching random TV or on Social Media.
9. I am going to drink more water or squash. I don’t drink enough I know I don’t but I have never been one to drink much even as a child, I need to work on this!
10. To look into and maybe try some different exercises.
11. To read some of the Bible and explore my beliefs a bit more.
12. To wear something I feel confident in for my brothers wedding in November.
13. I want to understand more about football so I know what on earth Stuart and Ben are talking about more of the time!
14. I want to aim to have more date nights with Stuart.
15. I will take more photos and keep the photos in frames around the house refreshed.
16. To save money on the food shopping by being more savvy in shopping at Aldi for some items.
17. Organise my email inbox so I can finally see zero as everything is in folders!
18. To do more in the garden and actually keep some herbs alive!
What are your goals for 2018?
If you enjoy reading my blog please do feel free to click through the different tabs to find weight loss tips, reviews, lifestyle articles, giveaways, recipes and lots more!
If you would like to sign up to receive my weekly newsletter containing all that weeks posts direct to your inbox so you never miss a giveaway or post that might interest you just pop your email address in the box below and you will get a FREE one week Meal Plan designed by me! Don’t forget to also click to the confirmation email you will receive.