Syn free on Slimming World if using Healthy Extra A choice
3 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
2 large red onions, peeled and chopped
2 large leeks, thinly sliced
200g frozen peas
3 Garlic cloves, crushed
2 eggs, lightly beaten
100ml Vegetable Stock
180g 50% less fat cheddar, grated
1. Preheat oven to 220c, 200f or Gas 7.
2. Boil potatoes for around 20 minutes until tender, drain and then mash.
3. In a large frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray, stir fry the onions, peas and leeks for 6 minutes or until the vegetables are softened but not mushy.
4. Add the mashed potato, garlic, eggs, stock and 100g of the cheese and combine.
5. Spoon the mixture into a large casserole or oven dish and then top with the remaining 80g of cheese.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden on top.
7. Serve and enjoy! We enjoy it with roasted carrots! It reheats well in the microwave if required.
If you enjoy reading my blog please do feel free to click through the different tabs to find weight loss tips, reviews, lifestyle articles, giveaways, recipes and lots more!
If you would like to sign up to receive my weekly newsletter containing all that weeks posts direct to your inbox so you never miss a giveaway or post that might interest you just pop your email address in the box below and you will get a FREE one week Meal Plan designed by me! Don’t forget to also click to the confirmation email you will receive.
If you think some Slimming World Friendly one week meal plans would help you to stay on track then sign up for my emails including free meal plans!