Have you tried Henderson’s Relish before? It is a sauce that is rather similar in some ways to Worcestershire sauce however it is vegetarian and amazing. It is made in Yorkshire in Sheffield and if you haven’t tried it you really should. It is available in some supermarkets in the same area as ketchup and Worcestershire sauce etc. If you struggle to fin it there is a stockists finder on there website here.
- Mix it with some paprika and baked beans to make BBQ beans.
- Sprinkle it on top of cheese on toast to add a lot of flavour.
- Add it when making gravy to give it a bit of a kick.
- Sprinkle it on top of Gardener’s Pie, Shepherds pie or cottage pie etc for an extra twist.
- Add some in a cheese toasty for a delicious cheesy filling with a difference.
- Sprinkle some on top of any cheese topped pasta dish to really bring the dish alive with a different taste.
- Top grilled tomatoes with some Henderson’s to really change the flavour.
- Add some Henderson’s when making Bolognese to give it a really tangy and tasty kick.
- Sprinkled over scrambled eggs is just amazing, or even an omelette too.
- Just sprinkle it over any meal that needs a bit of something it really is amazing stuff.
Henderson’s did not ask me to write this post I just love the stuff so much I wanted to share it with you guys!
Do you have any other uses for Henderson’s you would recommend? Have you ever tried it? If you follow Slimming World it is syn free and in my opinion it is most definitely worth trying so what are you waiting for go and buy some! If you buy it and don’t like it then hey its only a couple of pounds wasted but what am I talking about you will love it I am sure! In the words of Peter Kay (admittedly about something else!) its a taste sensation!