So many of us use Facebook but we also spend so much time complaining about people on it. There are some things I am sure people do really just to be irritating on there yet I can’t drag myself away from it! I do delete and sometimes block people though, do you? Which status updates and such do you find most frustrating?
Here are the 10 things I most hate about Facebook, are yours different?
- People checking in at hospital and not saying why – if you have time to check in you have time to say why – 99% of time its attention seeking in my book!
- Vague upset status to which all comments asking if they are ok are responded with “inbox me”!
- People selling things who say inbox for price – just put it on, its not that hard!
- Chain messages – I will not put a heart on my wall it doesn’t raise awareness of anything but idiots!
- Friend Requests from random people abroad – No mutual friends, I don’t know you so why add me?
- Fake News – Why do people share things without checking it out? Crazy to think how many times I have seen some perfectly alive and well celebrities have died on social media!
- Being added to groups – Asking people to join a group is so much nicer than adding them – and worse is those that add you to a group because they could win a prize if they add the most number of people!
- Questions that a quick Google could answer – Anyone know what day the clocks change? Anyone know the phone number for the hospital? All these are just laziness usually!
- Moaning status’ about unnamed people – if you have a problem, say it or don’t!
- Type Amen in response to stopping some kind of suffering – nooooooo putting money in a charity box may help, typing amen wont!
Maybe I am just a bit of a grump or do these things bother you too?
Have I missed any? Comment below and let me know! I do like a good whinge!