This is a collaborative post or advertisement.
Spring is a time for new beginnings. And this spring, we’re looking for a new beginning more than any other year. Can we just forget the last 14 months already?
One of the best ways to freshen up your perspective is to do a little spring decorating. Change your look, change your life!
This year, I wanted to do something totally different. So, I looked into some of the latest design trends, and I couldn’t believe what I found.
One of this year’s popular home design trends is levitating décor.
This isn’t just a trick of the eye, either. It’s real levitation.
I thought it would be way out of my price range, but then I found a sale happening at Floately, one of the first levitation innovators. Now, you can get a variety of levitating decorations such as plant pots, lights and speakers for up to 70% off.
So, I picked up a few, and I thought I’d share them with you today.
Volta, the Levitating Lightbulb
Volta is a stylish levitating lightbulb that fits perfectly in vintage, shabby chic, and cottage chic rooms. The mahogany base and Edison bulb are retro and fun, but the bulb levitates in mid-air, keeping the vibes modern and fresh at the same time.
Levitation isn’t the only cool thing about Volta, either. The bulb is powered by wireless electricity—no wires needed.
Kids are absolutely gobsmacked by the thing, which I love. I thought they’d just treat it like a toy, but it actually sparked their interest in science. I was getting all sorts of questions about levitation, outer space, and electricity which I had no idea how to answer. Thank god for the internet!
Here are a few more perks of this stylish little bulb:
- It’s durable: Volta’s bulb is reinforced to prevent damage. It’s shatter-proof and shock-proof, so it can handle a few bumps and spills. It’s about 5x stronger than the average lightbulb.
- It’s relaxing: The warm light that Volta emits was calibrated to 2000k, a specific colour temperature that reduces stress and boosts focus. This makes it a great nightlight, reading lamp, or desk lamp.
- It lasts decades: Volta’s Edison bulb is an LED light made to last for 20+ years. The levitation field is powered by magnets, so its levitating power will last forever.
- It’s practical: Volta isn’t just easy on the eyes. It’s also a real lighting solution. Put a few on the mantle for relaxed dinner lighting or put one on your bedside table for an easy transition to sleep.
Volta is Floately’s first levitating product, and it’s still the original levitating lightbulb. That’s why it’s so nice that you can get it now for over 60% off.
Airsai, the Floating Plant Pot
Airsai is definitely the most adorable floating product on the market. It’s a little levitating plant pot suitable for any small plant. It’s the perfect décor for springtime, too. Just in time to see the flowers bloom!
This is one of the most versatile decorations because it comes in four different looks. There are traditional wooden pots and more modern varieties, so you can find a pot that fits any design style. They all float over a stained bamboo base.
One of the most unexpected things about Airsai is that it’s actually better for your plants than normal pots. Airsai rotates as it levitates in mid-air. This exposes your plant to an even amount of sunlight and nutrients on all sides, helping it to grow taller and bloom brighter.
Here are some of my favourite things about Airsai:
- It looks great anywhere: Airsai fits just about anywhere – a desk, a windowsill, a mantle. I set mine near the window in the kitchen so I can watch it levitate when I have tea.
- It’s waterproof: You can water your plant directly in the Airsai pot even while it’s levitating. The levitating field is strong enough to hold water, soil, and your plant.
- It’s zen: There’s something about Airsai that calms the nerves. Maybe it’s because plants are natural mood-boosters or that friction-free levitation is oddly satisfying to watch. Whatever it is, Airsai is a relaxing little companion.
- It’s durable: Like Volta, Airsai’s levitation field is created by electromagnets, so they should last for life with proper care. The plant pots are tough and crack-proof, so you can use the same pot for many plants over the years.
Airsai is the simplest levitating gadget out there, so it’s hassle-free and safe for families. It’s also a good way to get kids into a new gardening hobby! You can get Airsai now for over £200 off during the current sale.
Lighten Up Your Spring with Floately
I never knew that just one piece of décor could make such a big difference in my home.
To be honest, it’s not even the decoration itself that creates change. It’s the smiles on the faces of family and friends when they see something new and unexpected. And levitation is definitely unexpected!
It’s also fun to be the first in the neighbourhood to try out a new trend. If you need a conversation starter at home or at work, look no further.
You can see Volta and Airsai floating yourself right here, and you can find a number of other levitating gadgets by Floately. Don’t forget to order yours before the sale ends!
Learn how these devices levitate and find your perfect levitating decoration at floately.com.
Free gifts for you
Are you struggling to exercise, lose weight or feel good about yourself? The free resources and support programmes I have to help you might be just what you need! Check them out by clicking the image below!