This tasty coffee and chocolate cheesecake is low-fat and worth every bit. Enjoy it with some cherries or another fruit of your choice for a delicious dessert.
500g fat-free fromage frais
250g quark (or more fat-free fromage frais if you prefer)
8 tbsp granulated sweetener
2 tsp instant coffee granules (caramel flavour works amazingly!)
1 tsp boiling water
50g Dark chocolate cooking chocolate, Green and Blacks or similar.
- Preheat the oven to 150°c. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over boiling water then set aside to cool at room temperature.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs lightly and slowly add in the fromage frais gently beating until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the quark and sweetener to the fromage frais mix.
- Take 1/3 of the fromage frais and quark mixture and put aside in a small bowl.
- Mix the coffee with the 1 tsp boiling water and then mix into the larger bowl of the mixture.
- Mix the chocolate into the fromage frais mix in the smaller bowl.
- Line the springform tin (approx 7 inches/20cm) with baking paper
- Pour the coffee flavoured mix into the lined tin.
- Blob the chocolate mixture into the coffee mixture and using the end of a spoon gently swirl the mixes together.
- Place into the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then put in the fridge to chill for 4 hours before serving.