An indulgent chocolatey treat that you can even have on diets with a few adaptions.
100g Lindt dark chocolate raspberry
225ml Whipping Cream
75g Pink and White marshmallows (roughly chopped)
150g Fresh or frozen raspberries
2 tsp Caster sugar
Parsley or mint for decoration
1. Place a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure that the water is not touching the bowl. Put 75g of the chocolate in squares into the bowl and 100ml cream and allow to melt. Stir frequntly.
2. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes, stirring every now and then.
3. Crush the raspberries with the sugar and spoon into 4 small sundae dishes.
4. Whip the remaining 125ml cream until soft peaks form. Carefully fold it into the cooled chocolate using a large metal spoon or spatula until evenly mixed.
5. Spoon the chocolate mixture on top of the raspberries and grate or chop the remaining 25g of chocolate and sprinkle on top. Add a little parsley or mint for decoration.
6. Leave to set in the fridge for one hour, or up to 24 hours.
Keywords: Raspberry, luxury dessert, mousse